Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Celebrity #1

Sail Date: March 16, 2009

The Constellation is a beautiful ship. It is easy to get around, very clean and very seldom had to wait in lines for food or service.

Pros: Service, crew, music

Cons: not a thing

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

I prefer a ship the size of the Constellation. The layout is perfect; easy access to all areas and very clean
Food was terrific; I enjoyed the late dining for a change. It was not rushed and service was excellent
I traveled alone, so the size of the room was fine for me. It might have been a little tight with 2 persons. The stateroom was kept very clean and I really liked being on the 2nd deck.
All the crew were very friendly, accommodating and very helpful. They could not have done anymore for me.
There were many activities to choose from on a daily basis. I was kept very busy and entertained throughout my cruise.
Cartagena, Colombia
I was a bit leary about this island; did not want to travel too far from the ship. I took a cruise around the area on a replica of a pirate ship and it was very informative and lasted only a few hours. Did not eat on the island
Colon, Panama
I took a tour of the Panama Canal, a walk through the rain forest and a boat ride down the Changron River. It was a very well guided tour; I recommend this to anyone.
At this point of the cruise, I was getting very tired because of the lack of sleep and fun every day. I just walked through the city and got to visit Margaritaville and bought some local crafts. It was a very enjoyable day.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I really did not see much on Grand Cayman. I just visited a beach for a few hours, which was very nice. Did not try any restaurant
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
I tried the zip-line through the rain forest. WOW. It was very terrifying but very exciting at the same time. It is not for everyone, but I just had to try it. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.