Celebrity #1

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2009
The Constellation is a beautiful ship. It is easy to get around, very clean and very seldom had to wait in lines for food or service.

Food was terrific; I enjoyed the late dining for a change. It was not rushed and service was excellent

There were many activities to choose from on a daily basis. I was kept very busy and entertained throughout my cruise.

All the crew were very friendly, accommodating and very helpful. They could not have done anymore for me.

I prefer a ship the size of the Constellation. The layout is perfect; easy access to all areas and very clean

I traveled alone, so the size of the room was fine for me. It might have been a little tight with 2 persons. The stateroom was kept very clean and I really liked being on the 2nd deck.
I really did not see much on Grand Cayman. I just visited a beach for a few hours, which was very nice. Did not try any restaurant
I was a bit leary about this island; did not want to travel too far from the ship. I took a cruise around the area on a replica of a pirate ship and it was very informative and lasted only a few hours. Did not eat on the island
At this point of the cruise, I was getting very tired because of the lack of sleep and fun every day. I just walked through the city and got to visit Margaritaville and bought some local crafts. It was a very enjoyable day.
I tried the zip-line through the rain forest. WOW. It was very terrifying but very exciting at the same time. It is not for everyone, but I just had to try it. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
I took a tour of the Panama Canal, a walk through the rain forest and a boat ride down the Changron River. It was a very well guided tour; I recommend this to anyone.

Pros: Service, crew, music

Cons: not a thing

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!