Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: November 20, 2006

We sailed on the Constellation. This is the greatest way to travel. The food was amazing and so was the entertainment. I eally love how the ship staff gives out information about each port before you get off the ship. I also like the variety of excursions offered. We were able to do something very different each day. There are activities for any age, personality and mood. My husband and I plan to take the whole family.

Pros: The information given ahead of time about the recommended places to shop.

Cons: Waiting for the tenders at Grand Cayman

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!

I do not like the mirrors. I know that are there to make the room look bigger, but they are distracting.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Everything about Grand Cayman is great!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The bamboo rafting was fun, but the shopping area was terrible.