Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 20, 2006
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
We sailed on the Constellation. This is the greatest way to travel. The food was amazing and so was the entertainment. I eally love how the ship staff gives out information about each port before you get off the ship. I also like the variety of excursions offered. We were able to do something very different each day. There are activities for any age, personality and mood. My husband and I plan to take the whole family.

I do not like the mirrors. I know that are there to make the room look bigger, but they are distracting.
The bamboo rafting was fun, but the shopping area was terrible.
Everything about Grand Cayman is great!

Pros: The information given ahead of time about the recommended places to shop.

Cons: Waiting for the tenders at Grand Cayman

Recommends Celebrity Constellation? Yes!