It was great!!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was out 1st cruise. We had so much fun. My favorite port was Nassau. My husband and I rented a scooter and went exploring and to the beach

My only complaint was I wish we would have had more time.Big Smile

Great view. The bed was a little hard.
All the beaches are free. Take a taxi ($10 round trip) explore the shops on your own and buy your own lunch it's cheaper. At the beach their was a local company that took us on a tour and to a private beach for 60 a couple look for the banana boats.
Absolutely gorgeous. We rented a scooter and went exploring. Be mindful of your t things. Someone tried to break into our scooter.