Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Customer service excellent!

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

Cabin: 7399 & 1253

i enjoyed the fine dining the most on the cruise. Our waiter Diyan was the best at names, orders and making sure my entire family was comfortable. Bagryan was also a great help in the dining area as well. The teenagers were so excited with all the entertainment and food. My only complaint is the bathroom smelled like sewage. They also promised upgrades that we did not receive on the room sizes. I would like to cruise on one of the newer boats to compare.

We were suppose to have up grades was what the guy told us when we booked. The Carnival staff said it wasn't a upgrade and that they were too full to even try to help. It was a smelling bathrooms and old showers. Definaltly have to where shower shoes. The tile was pink and old looking and smelling stale. The boys didn't stay in the rooms much so that was a plus.
Getting on was ok. But the should realize that people that are first time don't know the language of the process. They were nice though. Leaving the ship was horrible. There was a guy in the front lobby of the cruise being rude saying you guys can leave now. Why are u sitting here? I was waiting on my sons to meet me. They were in a rush to put us off. Than u wait in line in the hallway for ever to leave thru custom.
My bathroom smelled of strong sewage odor.

It's a old ship with stinky bathrooms wear shower shoes. They had tons of small kids, In the pool and hot tub. The comedy time was really nice. The club life is wonderful. The staff there work really hard. They are so nice. There is food there for every hour of the day. Lol