Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Time!

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This is the first cruise I have ever taken and I found it to be very nice. I call it my floating hotel and when, I wanted to good to the beach our ship we went. The cruise was very smooth no unexpected bad weather.

in closing I enjoyed it.

What I like the best of this trip was our steward, whom took care of our services through out our trip. We had asked for ice our first day on the ship and everyday after and he never had to be reminded. The reason for the ice was for insulin that had to be kept on ice and for this I'm grateful. His name Romano, very pleasant.
The only thing I found disappointing was the purchase of the photos taken. I feel that so much money is wasted by your people by not seller there photos up to the last minute for a lesser price at the end of the cruise, instead they rather throw away thousands of dollars in the trash then sell the photos for less. The choose made is very unreasonable, your company can still make a profit by selling the photos at a lesser price at the end of the cruise instead of throwing them in the trash and losing that profit. This my be my first cruise but, I know for a fact other cruise lines sell their photos up to the last minute and at a discounted rate. They make their profit and keep their guess going back. This only means that this is the only negative fact for my trip other then that I was very happy with your staff.