Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Amazing service

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

This was my first time using Carnival and I'm satisfied. Marcelo had a nice variety of shows and activities planned for our cruise. Food in the main dinning room was very delicious and you have a nice variety. They also have food at the Lido regular food was ok. Breakfast was the only one I did not like, I think is was a little to greasy for my taste. The service was amazing in all the places I send most of my time at the south China Sea Club Casino and I enjoyed having those amazing bartenders Rajarshi, Carola and Arguie because they made our trip an amazing adventure that will never be forgotten. Thank you guys :)

Budi was amazing in helping us in everything we need it.