wonderful time

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

let me say first this to be my first cruise I had an amazing time beginning to end. From the time of check in  everyone was so helpful and made sure a couple time that we had everything we needed. The drinks were wonderful and the food was very good. From staff to other guest on the boat every one was so pleasant and had great conversation. Room service was great. The caption was excellent with communicating. I would defiantly plan on taking future cruise along with my family.

I love the fact that they were so personal

even though i do not have any kids hearing about all the activities made me think about bring my niece and nephew in the future

i would defiantly say for next time bring some medication just in case

i did not let the fact the king size bed was two double beds put together and that i could feel the springs.
easy to get to with great parking
beautiful place
the beach was dirty and not that enjoyable