Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Such a fantastic vacation

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

Besides the workers from the Spa, every single employee on this cruise was friendly and cordial. There was a seemingly limitless amount of activities to take part in. Every day cruisers received a brochure that laid out the next day's activities and schedule so we all had a reference to make sure we could make the most of our voyage. The people on the cruise were friendly and easy to meet. The weather was gorgeous, the food was great. It was nearly impossible to be let down.

It was just me so I had no problems at all. It seemed to be more than enough room for 2 people however,. Who cares anyway? I doubt anyone goes on a cruise to sit in their cabin.

Bring binoculars. I was able to see Miami from Freeport!