Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise AWESOME experience

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Not knowing what to expect, we had a GREAT experience.  I was scared about the room size going in but the Junior Suite was PERFECT for myself, my husband and our 3-year-old daughter.  Although some things could have better i.e. more dusting in the room, a bigger bathroom, more channels than one movie playing over and over in the room while in there down time, we thought it was AMAZING.  The "our time dining" was incredible.  I wish the braised beef was on the every day menu because that was my favorite dish as well as the chicken noodle soup and bean soup.  They were amazing! Our waiter was the BEST.  Ronaldo.  I would prefer him every trip while dining Big Smile

Cruise Photos

PERFECT for myself, my husband and my daughter. Although I wish the bathroom was a bit bigger, it was a great sized room. I was initially worried about the size of the room and was surprised to see how much room we actually had. I would request this room again. Although some things could have been dusted a bit more. There were some stains in the rugs as well as the chairs but the beds were unbelievably comfortable as well as the pillows.
Was happy we had priority boarding which was a surprise :)

Was glad to get off when they let us. Being the 9th floor i thought we were going to have to wait but it was pretty quick :)
Always clean! I thought looking for places to sit would be impossible but as soon as someone finished, it was cleaned and readily available
Atlantis kind of let me down. It was a lot of money and not a lot of time you could spend there. The food was great with the free coupon.

I wish there were more excursions to choose from with a 3-year-old
I remember going to Antigua for our weddingmoon. We made free bracelets for myself and husband that were a great keepsake to bring home. I wish there was something like that we could have done with our 3 year old so we had a nice keepsake of our first cruise
Loved the Suess on Board since we had our 3 year old with us. DR. SUESS IS ON THE LOOSE is all i hear now since we did the parade. The story time was great too!! Marcelo was a great narrator. VERY FUNNY!
Loved the movies on lido deck. My daughter loved them too. The popcorn could have used some salt but it was a great experience. One of our favorite things to do at night :) Loved while dining the little dance show of the waiters. It was nice to see them let loose. My daughter even was pulled up by a waiter since she was dancing then got a bit shy but was still dancing. So glad I recorded that video :)
RONALDO head waiter EXCELLENT
IWAYAN room EXCELLENT
Eggs could have been made less wet.
The buffet in back (on Lido deck) had great ham ziti?, awesome chicken, loved the our time dining food. The braised beef was my favorite along with chicken noodle and bean soup. They should be on every day dining. Steak was delicious. I am one to use A1 every steak i eat and this one i did not need to use it. PERFECT. I love Chinese food but didn't care for the one on deck :(
Port Canaveral, Florida
Was happy it was only 45 minutes from MCO. It was beautiful and very easy flow getting in and out of port
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Beautiful. Love shopping. didn't really go off past the part they drop you off and do shopping in area.
We went to Atlantis. Be aware of the crazy drivers lol. It was scary but we got there. Atlantis really needs to be a longer day. Too much to do there and not a lot of time. It was beautiful. Was a little disappointed with the aquarium but overall beautiful to see.

I loved the corner room. It seemed to have more space. Also it was away from all the entertainment being on the main deck floor. I was worried about sound with my 3-year-old child sleeping but we were so far away that you barely heard anything unless you went on the balcony :) VERY HAPPY

1 Comment