Least favorite cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

I enjoy taking cruises but this was my least favorite.  The Dining room food was not as good as usual and the service was very slow.  The ship had an over all bad odor.  I asked if my sheets could be washed with no fabric softener because I am allergic to it.  The next day I was presented with a set of sheets from my room steward, with a smile on his facing, saying "no soap, washed with no soap".  So I slept on sheets that had not been washed with soap but rinsed with softener.  I had a case of swollen eyes and rash over most of my body for the entire trip.  I don't mean to complain because he really tried but just didn't understand English very well.  I wonder if maybe these short cruises to the Bahamas are used to train the new staff.

Other than the problem with the sheets, the cabin was fine