Enjoyment

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was the most fun I had in a very long time the Cruise Director Marcello was very funny very up lifting and kept everyone on their toes and I also must say I enjoyed the dinning services of Francisco gave us the best experience one could every want and have The people that cleaned our cabin my hat is off to you to thank you again. I will be going sailing with you guys again. Thank You for everything I had a great time.