Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Party Ship

Sail Date: May 21, 2015

My husband and I were celebrating our 9th year wedding anniversary.  I was a bit disappointed that at dinner nothing was said and nothing was done to our cabin.  We usually get a little card saying happy anniversary from the Carnival Management or Family.  Other than that the Cruise was really good.  We were told the boat was going to be renovated in the month of April, but I did not notice anything renovated, there was a construction area blocked off in the upper level of the adult pool.  The day we arrived back to Miami there was heavy construction being done to the boat.  The noise woke us up.  The cabins need some renovations, but the size of the cabin was fair in comparison to past cruise cabins.  The pool party's with DJ Devine were really good.  The music was on point and everyone in the crowd was enjoying the party.  The music in the Club at nights was really low and not enjoyable.  We enjoyed the Latin Club live music more than the regular club because of the noise level.  Over all the cruise was really good and memorable.

Need some renovation specially to the cabin bathroom #2441
I ordered a sirloin steak and the quali
Needs renovating specially in the bathroom.
Everyone is really nice and whiling to help
DJ Devine was GREAT at the pool parties!