Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun for 20-30 somethings.

Sail Date: May 21, 2015

While my teens and I enjoyed ourselves, this cruise was quite the party ship.  Lots of young people in their 20-30's - drinking and partying.  The ship itself was very well maintained, quiet rooms, good food, and great hospitality.  The entertainment was so-so, comedy club was good.  I would recommend this ship if you want to drink and dance but not so much for teens and families.  There were only about 10 older teens on the ship.  The ports of Key West and Cozumel were great.

Children's Programs Didn't attend
This room worked very well for myself and two teens. Two single beds and one bunk above the couch which was very comfortable. The balcony was great and the bathroom was much larger than I expected.
Miami, Florida
We didn't do any excursions here.
Key West, Florida
The trolley ride was very informative. We were here early morning so not a whole lot going on.
Took a jeep tour around the entire around which was loads of fun. The beach at Punta Sur was quiet and breathtaking - well worth the drive out there.

Try to learn the layout of the ship. I spent a lot of time trying to find my way around.