Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory Cruise

Sail Date: February 26, 2015

I have been on several cruises on various ships and this cruise was by far the worst. There was a horrible sewer like smell the entire time we were on the boat! Also, the mold in the shower was absolutely disgusting! I wouldn't even go barefoot in the shower, I wore flip flops!! I understand the ship is getting ready to dry dock and be redone, but if it is that disgusting then maybe they should have stopped cruises sooner for that ship! I have never had any complaints about cruising with Carnival until now. I am highly disappointed.

Definitely can tell it is an older ship.
The food was delicious!
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
I would have preferred we stayed in Key West longer! It was a blast!
We didn't get off the ship at this port because we have traveled to Cozumel before.