Excellent Vacation, can't wait to go again.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory

I took my daughter on this cruise for her 17th birthday.  Just her and I.  This was my 7th cruise, I have sailed with Royal Caribbean, NCL and Carnival and out of all those I must say I think I enjoyed this one the most.  We were on deck 10 for the first time and the location was perfect in relation to pool and buffet.  The ship was very nice and I found it to be everything and more than I was expecting.  Everyone we encountered, both on the ship and the islands, were so accommodating.  Excursions (snorkeling and catamaran in Grand Turk and Segway in Nassau)  were amazing.  Food was good and dinner companions were better.  My room steward took such good care of us and paid special attention to the fact it was my daughter's birthday and left special cards and towel animals for her and our wait staff at dinner were so entertaining.  Can't wait to do it again and I will sail with Carnival again, if its not broke don't fix it, right.

Extremely polite

Loved the Atrium

Loved this room and location. I always book a balcony room to take full advantage of the view.
Take the Catamaran snorkel and beach break. You won't be sorry.
I love this private island and Carnival puts on a BBQ lunch for you. Water was amazing!
Did the Segway, (on my buckey list) So glad I did. My daughter had a blast!