Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Absolutely Wonderful!!

Sail Date: July 21, 2014

Room Type: Suite

This was my very first cruise but I assure you it wont be the last. We had a ball!! I will tell anyone that you will not go hungry. If you are a person who likes to try different food the Atlantic Dining Room is th place. Everyday they had a didja on the menu, did you ever try this and it opened me to try some of them. The comedy show was great, and the marriage chronicles or counselor, wither way it was hilarious. If you have never cruised before, then you don't know what you are missing. I am planning my next one right now!

Jmaes a head waiter in the dinign room is wonderful!
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
Its hot, please wear sneakers for any excursions not dealing with water!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
WHen you get off the ship there a people who want to take you to tour the city, please be awrae of a man named STERLING, he will tell you he will take you here and there and its a bunch of lies!!