Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival is terrible!

Sail Date: July 07, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 1st cruise and my last with Carnival!  I absolutely loved sailing, but Carnival is the worst cruise line!  If you are looking for a family friendly cruise, keep looking.  The wait staff is rude, customer service lines were over an hour long, my pool at home is bigger and the rooms are literally falling apart!  They really need to update this 14 yr. old ship.  We had missing floor tile and a missing shower gel dispenser! And could go on and on but trust me, spend a little more and get a quality vacation!!

Not a lot to do!
Not a lot on the ship for kids to do!!
They tried charging me over $500 for excursions to Atlantis that were actually free to do!!