Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First Cruise

Sail Date: May 26, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

This was a great first experience on any cruise line.  I will sail with Carnival again I'm sure.  Food was great, fresh and plentiful.  I ate so much salad and excercized that I lost seven pounds!  Great staff and organized daily routine.  Ports were well managed and safe.  The week long wrist band for alcohol consumption (15 drinks at day for $300) was too high so I didn't buy it.  I don't drink a lot so a couple cocktails a day won't break the bank.  The spa packages are way oversold and priced as well.  Go in with a budget and stick to it!  Can't wait to bring some family and friends next time!

Well maintained for an older boat!
Great staff and food quality.
All were exceptional that experienced. I'm not a needy person, so I didn't request anything.
If you need to be entertained, I feel sorry for you.. the comedy shows got good reviews however : )
San the kids is called a real relaxing vacation.. do it for your sanity... Kids on board weren't a problem for me.. I could hand them back : )
Dance your but off all you want.