A Good Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2011
My overall impression of the ship is that it is an old vessell but easy to get around in and excellent for children.

The food was for the most part bland. The deserts were not as good as I have on other curise lines. The selections of offerings was adequate. The selection for food from room service was very limited.

Carnival knows how to party. I had fun from Bingo to Trivia to Karoke. My husband also won at the Casino.

The rating of the staff was hit or miss; some were excellent and some were poor.

The layout was good and easy to get around in but the sports bar needs updating desperately.

The size of the room was great. We had a balacony and there was good storage space.
I enjoyed the port of St Thomas. I ranked it #3 of the 5 ports we visited. Good scenery and good shopping.
I enjoyed St. Lucia. I raked it #4 of the 5 ports we visited. We did not do too much sightseeing at this port.
Don't Miss: The water ferry
I liked St. Maarten and would go back to visit. I ranked it #2 of the 5 ports we visited. The people were friendly and we had a great lunch.
Don't Miss: The Shopping
I enjoyed this the best and ranked it #1 of the 5 ports we visited. The oldest church on the island and the Sudbury House were interesting. We had lunch in town Mustor's Restaurant; great fried chicken and flying fish.
Don't Miss: The people were very friendly
The people of St. Kitts were not pleasant and I would not recommend this locale. I rated it last of the 5 ports we visited.
Don't Miss: Don't go

Pros: The size of of the stateroom

Cons: The Service

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.