Fun Cruise for the Family

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2011
The Carnival Victory overall is a good ship. I liked the size of the Casino, Night Club and main room for shows. It had some nice areas like the Martini bar and Sushi station but could have been a better selection. For my kids, two girls 12 and 15 really enjoyed themselves and always had a lot to do. I thought the price of the drinks were a bit high and the food was only average. I wish the Cruise lines would start to do an all inclusive for the price that is being paid for the cruise. The pools were on the small side but the water slide was a nice touch.

Pros: Activities for the kids

Cons: Was not impressed with the food, thought it was average.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!