Amazing Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Valor

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 11, 2018

Ship: Carnival Valor

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 1367

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I had the time of my life. This was my first cruise and it will not be my last. The ship was clean and beautiful. I loved everything about it.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Cherry on Top

My granddaughter was in heaven and couldn’t decide what she wanted. I ordered the mermaid towel and bag, mug and goggles to be in our room when she got there and they were. She loved them as well.

Pizzeria

Fast and fresh every time. I loved the Alfredo cheese pizza. They were also friendly every time

Guy's Burger Joint

I have to say fast and friendly service and the best burgers and fries I’ve ever had.

Shogun Club Casino

I didn’t like the fact that I put my money in the machine but had to put it on my card to get it out. Somehow that ended up costing me a lot in the end. It’s hard to keep up with your spending.

Pool

It was great. We really enjoyed the pool especially my granddaughter

Photo Gallery

It was way to hard to find my photos

Guest Services / Shore Excursions

I didn’t go to shore excursions but had to visit guest services a few times they were all friendly and knowledgeable

Reff and Wah Wah were awesome. They went above and beyond to make us happy. Wah Wah made my granddaughter laugh and giggle and she just fell in love with Wah Wah.

Negara did an awesome job at cleaning our room, making it as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend him.

Ship tip

Be careful in the casino

Ports of call