my first cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2017
Ship: Carnival Valor

My favorite part of the cruise would defintly be dinner with my family and the group that took care of us Blanca, Peter, and John Raymond they were phenomenal I didn't want to go back home because of them they were so attentive, sweet, and funny. Phdera was also extremely sweet even though she did not serve me because I am not old enough to drink she was so sweet to my parents! Nengah was also greatttt he was so friendly with my brother and I and funny too! If I ever take another cruise I wish that that they are there too. I also liked how there are activities for all age groups. The cruise director Orlando was amazing too he always kept everything so up beat and he was always happy and smiling. Happy

I really liked the cabins and the way they were designed they were perfect for us!

There are 2 pools one mainly for the kids and there families and another pool on the other side for the adults be smart and mature if you're an adult and don't want to be splashed and move to the adult pool.