2016 family cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

I enjoyed everything from the check in process to the check out process. I liked the idea of the machine they put in so people wouldn't have to stand in the line to add more money on their card. That was different. I enjoyed the shows, the art show and of course the food! The cabin was always clean when we returned. No matter how many times I took a shower during the day, there was always fresh towels and wash clothes when I returned. I loved the different animals that were left behind on the bed.

EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL!