Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Honeymoon cruise

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was about my 10th cruise, second on Carnival.  Honestly my expectations were not high but we could not have been happier!  The staff, the ship, the stops were all amazing.  The food was way beyond what I expected.  I do wish there were more 24 hour food options though.  We had a balcony room which was spacious and beautiful.  We will definitely sail on the Valor again!

Awesome, spacious, quiet for the most part. Perfect cabin!
The process of taking tenders was quite disjointed.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We took a taxi to Taini beach and had a great time! Great food, strong drinks, fresh conch salad!

Take an extension cord...there was only one outlet. We took a fan too mainly to block out noise. Alchemy Bar is awesome! Try the cucumber drink or the deal closer! And the 80's show was great too! Can't say enough great things!

1 Comment