Entertainment Sucks

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Valor

Ref: Carnival Valor 02/13/2016

Personnel and staff were friendly and professional. However, the on-board entertainment was the worst I've seen on any Carnival or other cruise line. There was no shows presented in the theater and the Lido Deck entertainment was really bad. The DJ played for just over an hour (on a day at sea) and a couple of participant games was all that was provided. Everything on-board was geared towards separating the cruisers from their money. I've been on a number of your cruises and this was the worst and last for me. I shall advise everyone on social media to beware of Carnival!

Adequate

Really, really bad or non-existent

OK cabin, great steward

No entertainment, no Guy's Burger Joint, barely adequate food and not sometime I would sail on again.

Didn't get There because of weather