Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

If it was not for the rain

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

Yes it rained and the one spot even the captain said it was bad , but you could go to shore if you wanted but warned that the sea was rough . But eh ship was real nice and the food so good. The show was wonderful and I had a good time but with the weather and all could not enjoy a movie on the deck. To bad for I was looking forward to doing so . Kind of a cool breeze but it was a great trip with only a few things going wrong but when they did not do the spots in order they said it would go you know the weather did not go as you would have liked , But McGyver that helped me set the cruise up was a doll, and thank you again .

Very clean and the porter looked after us well . Love the balcony staterooms and we get them now since our last cruise all the time . Very good bed and rested very good in it . Thanks again
Port Canaveral, Florida
just went to get on the cruise but have spent time there . nice place
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
did not go to shore because of the weather . Would have loved to have seen it
It is a real nice place with lots to do but on this trip it rained to much to do anything
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
same here as Nassau . To much bad weather on this cruise but have been there before and it is real nice

If you do not like noise do not get mid ship deck 8 . My third cruise and I never was that high . Mostly deck 6 . But it was very nosy at times but close to the food and action at the pool . I felt more movement but that did not bother me but if you get sea sick you may want a lower deck .