It was wonderful

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Valor

We did have a wonderful time, you staff was wonderful from your room stewards to the people who served dinner.  We especially loved Andrei, he was wonderful, so full of personality.  I did not like the cruise director, I found him phony and he showed disrespect to his co-worker whom he called a Hobbit.  I would not of called him Gay, and found him not at all entertaining.  He actually disgusted me and I avoided every opportunity to avoid him.  I liked the person on site and in your face as you use to have them.  Interacting in a positive way with everyone on the ship.

Due to cruise director