Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: April 24, 2011

I loved the ship! From the architecture to the entertainment it was an awesome ship! Would definitely go on it again!

Pros: The Entertainment and the Ports!

Cons: The food.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The food was just ok. It wasn't horrible, but it was by far the best. I expected better food.
The ship was very big! Had a water slide and pools, and hot tubs. I loved the theme of the ship and the decor! Truly an awesome ship!
We booked an interior room and we were surprised how large it was! Loved the size of the room. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean!
The workers and entertainers were all extremely nice and willing to help with anything!
They don't call Carnival the "fun ship" for nothing! There was ALWAYS something going on or something to do on the ship! I was never bored! Loved it!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingray City is a must see as well as the Turtle farm. Do one of the tours and you can see a big part of the island and both of those activities! Loved the atmosphere of the port!
Don't Miss: Stingray City
The beaches in Cozumel are breathtaking! I loved this port! The shopping was good although i didn't like how we were far from downtown Cozumel...would have liked to see that more.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The beach at Mahogany bay is beautiful! There are restaurants and plenty of things to do at the beach there. If I ever go back I'd like to explore more of Roatan!
Belize City, Belize
Cave tubing and zip lining were amazing. I will never forget hiking in the rainforest and traveling underground in a cave or zip lining above the jungle canopy! It was an awesome experience! You have to do it!