The best cruise yet!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
The decor of the ship is non-impressive. I like the "Sensation" decor better.

Hot and Tasty

I actually navigated better on this ship then I have any others with the exception of the "Washingtion Dining Room". Hard to get too. I heard alot of other people saying the say thing.

Beds very comfortable and everything else good.
I went to one of the beaches (excusion)-beach was great; I did not go to any of the restaurants
When I visited th port last year, we pulled right into the shopping areas and did not have to pay for taxi. I was expecting the same this trip. When we pulled in, I got off the ship and had to pay for taxi to and from the downtown shops. We as guest were not told that we would have to pay for taxi or I would have brought cash money in addition to my credit cards. I got off without any money and had to turn around and get back on after I had walked a distance. Needless to say, I was upset. *I didnt do much except shop this time around*.
I just shopped. I ate at Fat Tuesdays-food good and music
I enjoyed myself walking the street talking to the natives. I did not eat at any of the restaurants

Pros: food fantastic;

Cons: some of your food staff not so friendly;rude as if they did not want to be there

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!