Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Itinerary!

Sail Date: July 11, 2010

Everything was clean and everyone was pretty nice. I really liked the itinerary - my first time to Central America!!

Pros: The itinerary

Cons: We got dropped at a different port at Grand Cayman (are there 2?) than I expected.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

All people were pretty nice, and though there are a few things that come to mind, I don't remember TOO much going "above and beyond".
Very clean - it would have been nice not to have to tender at 2 of the 4 ports. I know tendering is normal, but I wish it wasn't.
I liked how you can get 2 or 3 appetizers or entrees! It was nice how they let us switch our seating time as well.
Great, but we barely spent any time in it! A tad more counter space would have been nice.
Great selection, but I wish there was more than 1 black jack table! I was always waiting for a seat and they could have made more money if they added a few more tables by subtracting some of the ever-vacant slots.
3rd place out of the 4, only because first and second place were very spectacular.
Don't Miss: Drinking Dos Equis
Belize City, Belize
Excellent only because I had to choose Roatan as the best, but this was definitely a close second.
Don't Miss: Bannister Island
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Clearly the best - rustic, non-touristy. Tabyana beach was authentic and the food and drinks and rentals were very cheap!
Don't Miss: Tabyana Beach
George Town, Grand Cayman
Dropped at the wrong port than I expected. 7-mile beach was great, but not as spectacular as I had read about prior to the trip.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville, with gigantic pool and beach, which we never made it to, which was at the other port apparently.