Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Best cruise ever"

Sail Date: May 30, 2010

The best cruise I've ever taken. Everything went like clockwork. Carnival is the most organized cruiseline of anyone I've ever taken.

Pros: Everything! Especially Scarlett's

Cons: bread pudding. That was the ONLY Con.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

By far, this food was better than any other cruise I've taken. And, I've been on 2 others.
So much variety and ingenuity put into this! I can't say enough about the food.
Clean, spacious and very comfortable. Lots of storage. Enjoyed the balcony every day. Wouldn't book with out one.
Everyone went out of their way to be helpful and the service is top notch!
There was someting for everyone. Enjoyed the entertainment at the Ivanhoe. As good as any Las Vegas Revue! Phat Kat was hilarious, but could have done without the "R" rated comedy in the Eagle lounge. He was way too funny to do that. Wasn't funny. Was actually too vulgar.
The kids on board were busy all the time with activities. It kept them occupied which I was happy for since I had no children of my own on ship.
Spotless! From the dining room, to the stateroom, to all public areas. This ship sparkles like a diamond!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Lovely Isand. Take the West Side Island tour. You won't be disappointed.
Got to have margaritas at Wet Wendy's downtown. The best I've ever had, but you'd better like Tequila. They're not skimpy!
Belize City, Belize
Must see the museum. Took the Belize City tour, which was worth the time.