"Best cruise ever"

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
The best cruise I've ever taken. Everything went like clockwork. Carnival is the most organized cruiseline of anyone I've ever taken.

By far, this food was better than any other cruise I've taken. And, I've been on 2 others.
So much variety and ingenuity put into this! I can't say enough about the food.

There was someting for everyone. Enjoyed the entertainment at the Ivanhoe. As good as any Las Vegas Revue! Phat Kat was hilarious, but could have done without the "R" rated comedy in the Eagle lounge. He was way too funny to do that. Wasn't funny. Was actually too vulgar.

The kids on board were busy all the time with activities. It kept them occupied which I was happy for since I had no children of my own on ship.

Everyone went out of their way to be helpful and the service is top notch!

Spotless! From the dining room, to the stateroom, to all public areas. This ship sparkles like a diamond!

Clean, spacious and very comfortable. Lots of storage. Enjoyed the balcony every day. Wouldn't book with out one.
Must see the museum. Took the Belize City tour, which was worth the time.
Lovely Isand. Take the West Side Island tour. You won't be disappointed.
Got to have margaritas at Wet Wendy's downtown. The best I've ever had, but you'd better like Tequila. They're not skimpy!

Pros: Everything! Especially Scarlett's

Cons: bread pudding. That was the ONLY Con.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!