Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had the time of my life

Sail Date: May 02, 2010

The valor is great!!! I went on one cruise ship before and the Valor made that ship look like a Motel 6. Carnival truly earns the title of being the "fun ship" as there is always tons to do and most other passengers aboard have a fun, party mind set. The food, service, and activities were great. The state rooms were spacious and comfortable. I can't wait to take another Carnival cruise.

Pros: The Carnival Valor is spacious and fun. They serve great food and offer awesome activities and excursions. The staff was also excellent

Cons: The ship's layout is a bit strange (i.e. ice cream and pizza station - for the kids - next to the adult pool). This wasn't a major inconvenience though and kids didn't linger too long after getting their food.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
George Town, Grand Cayman
Cozumel was great. I took an excursion to the Mayan Ruins at Tulum and was thrilled that I did. The ruins are absolutely amazing and our tour guide (through Sun and Fun tours) was knowledgeable, passionate, and fun. Don't miss this excursion!!!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Roatan was fun but much too touristy to me. It felt like Carnival just dropped us off at a commercial theme park for the day. If you want to avoid the tourist area, definitely explore the island on an excursion.