Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Time!

Sail Date: August 31, 2008

The ship was absolutely beautiful. I have cruised several times before and I am always impressed with the details on these ships!
Excellent!

Pros: Ship activities.

Cons: Food was warm most of the time not hot the way I like my food to be served. Also nothing on the menu wowed me, the restaurants were better than the dining room.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
I love Belize my family is from there. If they had a trip to one of the keyes it would have been great!
Don't Miss: OLD BELIZE
PLAYA MYA BEACH! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL & INEXPENSIVE. THE MARGARITAS WERE GREAT!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Sante fe wellness its a fantastic spa OMG you must go!
Don't Miss: Santefe wellness spa
George Town, Grand Cayman
I love seven mile beaches but because of the weather I was unable to enjoy them.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach!