Good Time!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2008
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was absolutely beautiful. I have cruised several times before and I am always impressed with the details on these ships!
Excellent!
I love seven mile beaches but because of the weather I was unable to enjoy them.
Don't Miss: 7 mile beach!
I love Belize my family is from there. If they had a trip to one of the keyes it would have been great!
Don't Miss: OLD BELIZE
Sante fe wellness its a fantastic spa OMG you must go!
Don't Miss: Santefe wellness spa
PLAYA MYA BEACH! SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL & INEXPENSIVE. THE MARGARITAS WERE GREAT!

Pros: Ship activities.

Cons: Food was warm most of the time not hot the way I like my food to be served. Also nothing on the menu wowed me, the restaurants were better than the dining room.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!