A Great Time

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Valor
Overall I was impressed with the ship, This was my 2nd cruise. The first one was on a different Cruise liner and I had a horrible time, that was 8 years ago. I decided to give going on a cruise a second chance and I loved it so much this time my wife and I are looking at booking another cruise with Carnival for vacation next year.
We had a great time at this port, it rained a little but not so much that you couldn't get out and enjoy the day. It is very poor at this port but the natives are extremely friendly.
Don't Miss: Birds & Monkey tour was great.
Great place to buy liquor
Don't Miss: Beach buggy tour was awesome
Because of the weather we didn't dock at the George Town Port , we dock about 10 miles away at a different port in Grand Cayman. It was poorly arranged our excursion was not in order .
We had a great time at this port
Don't Miss: Landrover jungle excursion was awesome

Pros: The ship had plenty of things to do to have fun and the nightly shows were great.

Cons: One of the things that I didn't like was that in order to get to the back of the ship you had to go through smoking areas. For instance you had to walk through the casino, to use the internet room you had to go into the cigar room to use the internet room & reach the dining room.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!