A Good Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
The Valor is a very nice, clean ship with all the ammenities. My only complaint with the ship itself, and it isn't even a complaint, is that I could feel the ship move at times. However, having said that, I am prone to seasickness and did not get sick. My biggest problem is with Carnival itself. They are very disorganized when it comes to ports that are tendered as well as their disembarkment at the end of the cruise.
Swimming with the stingrays was great!
Our shore excursion was one of the "all inclusive" beaches. It was an overcast day, so during the rainy season I would say avoid this. It was a complete waste of money.
The people of Belize are wonderful, friendly and very proud of their country. Our guide to the "Rainforest Nature Walk" was excellent. The facility at the Eco Park was very nice. We just didn't care for the rainforest too much. Our expectation was too high. We were expecting to see parrots, monkeys, etc. and all we saw were plants--and mosquitoes. Many, many mosquitoes!!
We did our shore excursion at the Parrot Tree Beach. It was a lovely beach, however, it is a lagoon with a small strip of land separating it from the rest of the beach.
Swimming with the stingrays was great!

Pros: Nice balcony cabin. Large, pleasant ship

Cons: I could feel the ship rock at times