Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

FANTASTIC FIRST!

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

The Valor was a wonderful experience. We had never sailed and were not sure about being "cooped up" for seven days on a ship, but by the time it was over we didn't want to leave. The entire staff and crew were so pleasant at all times. The ship is spotless at any hour of the day! Everywhere we ate the food was so varied and well prepared from omlets in the a.m. to pizza at midnight.

Pros: SERVICE BY ROOM AND WAIT STAFF

Cons: EMBARKATION AND DEBARKATION PROCESS

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Making sure that we needed nothing. Checking in to see how I was feeling when I became ill and making sure that I was eating, or if I needed anything at all.
We really enjoyed the nightly shows and the variety of entertainment offered. I loved the audience participation, especially liked the last night's Legends show-it was very entertaining.
I said to my husband that this ship is cleaner than Disney World was, and you know their reputation for always tidying up.
We really enjoyed dining in the formal dining room every evening. We had the best wait staff, and when I became ill they even arranged to make sure I was sent something to eat for dinner.
I really liked the room having a balcony, the room attendany Godfrey was so sweet and checked in on me when I was sick. The only complaint I have is with the bed, It was not supportive enough for me.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved all the shopping opportunities, had very good deals on jewelry.
Don't Miss: shopping
We didn't get enough time in this port to really see anything other than the hotel and casino with the aquarium-which was beautiful, but took a bit to long.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We did the SEE and SEA tour which was very informative and an eye opening experience. A beautiful island with such poverty.
Don't Miss: The views of the island and harbors from the tops of the hills were breathtaking.