Good time

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

The cruise overall was good. Plenty to do & never had a problem getting a chair at the pool. Normally went to the aft pool though. The shows on this ship with the live music was SO much better than the others I've seen. We completely enjoyed the New Orleans vibe. The cruise director was, ok. Nothing really stood out with her but a cruise director doesn't make or break my cruise. We had my time dining & never had to wait over 5 minutes. The only issue I had was with the room. When we got to the room the first day there was an overwhelming smell of paint. I called the room steward who quickly got a fan to pull out the fumes. She stated they had painted the bathroom floor that morning & apologized for the smell. No biggie since they fixed it. We could here music until about midnight since the room was right under the casino area where they play live music, but it never bothered me :)

You will hear music until midnight :)