Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Honeymoon to Cozumel and Progreso

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed the overall trip. We enjoyed the food, the entertainment, the cabins were very clean and the friendly crew. We also enjoyed Cozumel, lots to see and do. But we absolutely hated Progreso. The people were pushy and rude. we could not get off of the bus without people begging for others to buy their product. One of the vendors that we went to was so angry that we didn't buy anything that he started using profanity. You couldn't view the city on a tour bus without someone getting on the tour bus soliciting their product. But the trip was very good overall. Happy

Ms. Ayuni kept our cabin very clean. She and her team were beyond excellent. They were friendly and courteous! My husband and I enjoyed the different animals that they made out towels everyday. They were awesome!
James, Pedro and Mario took us to the ATV course and we had an excellent time. They were very nice and knowledgeable of the history that surrounded the area.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I suggest going somewhere else, instead of here.