Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Cruise

Sail Date: August 20, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall it was a great time with family. I missed having a variety of fun times options daily. I didn't get to experience any live theater shows because of the times for the shows, and I also missed a few of the comedy shows and karaoke nights.

I played BINGO and actually won a game so that was super exciting.

I got the chance to take a picture with Jess, the Cruise Director. She was extremely active the entire cruise.

The food was okay in the dining room, but I enjoyed the burgers and fries from the Lido deck most.

I experienced the shower overflowing in my cabin.

My cabin did not have a room service menu but I was still able to order.

I accidentally deactivated my room key and safe and received an extremely prompt response to fix it.

Guest Services:

The staff at guest services was amazingly kind, prompt, and professional. Kudos to those guys and gals.

Onboard Credit:

My cruise mates were supposed to receive an onboard credit for having the same booking as I did but they did not receive it from .

Once again, we all had a great time. It was a total of 11 of us with 6 first time cruisers including two children. I am happy everyone else was happy.

I'll be booking again soon!

I don't think I can do a small cabin anymore. I need more space.
I really enjoyed Cozumel