Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

First cruise!

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

What a way to start our first cruise! All I can say is we will make cruising an annual thing.  The bar drinks were great and kept us coming back. The gods was ok nothing to rave over. There was plenty for us to do and schedule. The ride was smooth. I just wish the pools were bigger.

Not up to date but very comfortable and I'm particular about where I sleep.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Beautiful! So much to do. So little time!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
The excursions are not worth it. Just ride the shuttle downtown and walk to a restaurant to use Wi-Fi and have a margarita.

If you choose to check in around 1pm you can carry your bags with you because your room will probably be ready. It was almost dark before our bags arrived. Also if you walk through the crowds you will find the buffet lol