Disappointed

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Triumph

I booked My cruise back in September With Dreams Vacation Specialists Irene Effort it was originally The Blues Cruise leaving New Orleans in May ..Long story short when my husband and I second day aboand ship found out from customer service it had changed back in December and in fact they emailed Dream Vacation owner Irene Effort she just never informed me ..assuming I would cancel and she loose commission..she is not forth coming to het customers Never Book with HER!!!!

Staff come in rooms to clean unannounced ship smelled of sewer foul smell during night while sleeping very toxic

Keep do not disturb on door until your ready for cabin to be cleaned

Very poor and unsafe for travelers not attractive atALL