Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Seasoned cruisers will be dissappointed.

Sail Date: May 09, 2016

The crew was wonderful, but the cutbacks in the industry were very evident. The ship was in need of repair especially in the rear

Solarium pool area. The ceiling tiles were falling down and sticking out of the frames. It looked like they could fall on someone. Dining room food was mediocre. Prime rib was barely 1/4 inch thick and very small. I sent my food back on the 4th night  because my salmon was cold, small, and tasteless. Nothing special on the main menu that I couldn'the make  at home. No midnight or chocolate buffet anymore. No cruise videographer. Pool party was just music from a DJ. And a few songs from a band.  Wasn't sure what made it a party.

Upon arriving in my balcony room, I found men's underwear, a sock, and garbage under my bed when I was putting my suitcase under the bed for storage. No toiletries were given.

Falling apart
Nothing special
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Waste of time. Went back to sto respond by the ship tobshop. Dirty town. Everyone in the stores was following us and yelling for our attention.

Good taco bar.