Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Must experience at least once!

Sail Date: March 03, 2016

The overall cruise was amazing!! I took my mom and four kids and everyone had an exceptional time. There was something for everyone; casino, bingo, swimming pools,shows, kids clubs, movie night and my personal favorite; all the food you can eat FREE :) Even as wonderful as our adventure was, there is always a catch or some kind of flaws so here it goes. My mother and I are gamblers, particularly slot machines and bingo. My first complaint was that the casino was small (smaller than we are used to anyway) and the cig. smoke was very strong. Thank God for fresh air. Bingo on the ship was a joke. It was over priced and lasted about 15 minutes. Although I was not happy with their way of doing bingo, I tried to appreciate that at least I got to do something I loved. The shows were fabulous (very entertaining) and my kids loved the pool/hot tub areas. My older teens (15-17) complained that their club sucked but my younger teens loved theirs (12-14). Either way, they all meet new friends and hung out all over the ship together. My only compliant about the movie theater was, WHERE THE HECK WAS THE POPCORN? Maybe its just me but I've always enjoyed a nice popcorn snack while enjoying a great movie. They did provide blankets to keep you warm which was very nice. Now for the food, I would say it was about 50/50. Thank God again for variety. Some of the food was absolutely disgusting. I really enjoyed Guys Burger and the dining experience. If you want to live, stay away from the pizzaria and the mexican food. LOL JK but not my favorites. Cozumel was wonderful!!  I strongly recommend going to the presentations to get better informed before leaving the ship. Those were very helpful and my daughter won a dolphin excursion in a drawing just for attending. Words can not explain how great the staff was, with exception of one lady in particular that worked in the gift shop (I believe her name was Catalina; beautiful name, horrible attitude). Everyone else was very helpful and really made you feel welcome and at home. This is definitely on my vacation list of places to go AGAIN. As I mentioned before, overall we all had a very relaxing and fantastic vacation and I think everyone should experience this at least once in their life time.

Clean and comfy but very small.

Avoid going on elevators as much as possible unless you are going up/down more than two floors. You will save a lot of time that way and it is great exercise.