Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

First Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: March 03, 2016

Cabin: 2147

I must say overall, I had a good time.  But, after cruising on Princess, I was disappointed with the quality and quantity of the food, both in the buffet and at the seated dining.  We had an oceanview room and I slept on the sofa was NOT comfortable.  The room did not feel cramped, nor did the bathroom.

On the plus side, the entertainment was spectacular!  Also, the bartenders are generous with the alcohol in the mixed drinks.

Cruise Photos

Cabin was okay; sofa pull-out is not that comfortable for sleeping.
Cozumel was beautiful and Passion Island was great!

Lots of the veteran Carnival cruisers I met said the Triumph is their LEAST favorite ship; not as many amenities as Carnival's newer ships.