Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Awesome Experience!

Sail Date: March 03, 2016

Great, Great, Great service!  Everyone from the Steward (whose name we did not get) all the way to our dinning room waiters (Ikomang & Nyoman) demonstrated the epitome of customer service.

Cruise Photos

I did not get to choose my cabin, and so I was given one on the first floor near the ship's engine. I ask another couple that had a beautiful view and balcony for their price and they had only paid 30 dollars more than us and so that really upset me more. Besides that I would have to say that the cleanliness of the room made me content.
Didn't have a good experience in Cozumel. Excursions were a little too pricy for my budget.
just a couple of more shows would have been nice.
Would have like to see some more non- gambling activities offered.
Shout out to (Ikomang & Nyoman) the best waiters ever! also to the steward for room 1416 on 3/3-3/7
Food was excellent! and the wait staff were outstanding especially (Ikomang & Nyoman)
Galveston, Texas
I would take another cruise, just not get off in Cozumel. Nothing really nice about that place.

Find someone that can show you the ropes. We had a frequent Cruiser that help us learn all that we needed to know about the ship the first night and that made our trip a lot more enjoyable.