Excellent first cruise!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2016

This cruise was a Christmas present from my mother and father, who have both been on several cruises before, and now I see why! I am hooked! Triumph seemed to be a slightly older ship, so for that reason, we would probably not take it again, but we would love to try another ship with more activities for the younger crowd. And definitely less BINGO.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience that my husband and I were able to share with my family and our friends. We would certainly do this again in a heartbeat!

With all of the activities to do on the boat and the fun stops at the ports of call, my husband and I were hardly in our room. But when we were in vicinity, the staff was surprisingly cordial (they knew our names!) and did an excellent job of checking the room not once but twice a day.

ALCHEMY BAR!!! Seriously, their drinks are all top shelf and their martini flight is life changing. I just wished they offered it more than once while on our cruise.

Don't even bother getting off the boat. It is a dirty town full of dirty people just waiting to take your money.