Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Triumph

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

I was so excited for this cruise, I've been on 4 cruises now and this was the first for my children. I will start off by saying that the dinner wait staff was completely awesome. Then I will say that I was very disappointed in the food. I think the only thing we liked on the cruise was the pizza. The quality of the meat was not good. I was also disappointed in the quality and variety of the fruit. Another disappointment was the excursion counter. The employees were not helpful and actually seemed to be annoyed that I was asking questions. Overall we enjoyed our time, just wish we didn't have the problems listed above.

Small for 5 people.
Excursion desk was not very polite. Charlie and Hannah were awesome. Our room was always cleaned great.
Quality of food was not good
Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Excursions are too far away. You spend most of the day traveling.
Research a head of time. We lost $100 taking a taxi to a horrible beach.