Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first and last

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

First everything on ship is so expensive. I was sea sick every day.when I went to the shop to buy sea sickness pills they were $10 for 10 pills and didn't work. When in harbor at a mexican pharmacy I bought sea sick pills for $7 for 40 and let me just say they worked. The events on ship are pretty repetitive. You are better off booking excursions with outside vendors as carnival is double if not triple for same excursions. I will say all the staff were AWESOME and learned they only get paid by tips. It was an experience I will not repeat.

Cleaned well daily. Once we learned staff only made tips we tripped $5 to $10 each time. They made sure we never wanted for anything.
Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Myan ruins and shopping downtown
Sea lions were great memories but dont shop close to port go across the street and you will make out like a bandit.

Great food and friendly staff