Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing Family Fun!

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a great time on our cruise. We traveled with young kids and my parents. It made it nice to have the extra help and company. The shows, food, and service was wonderful. The highlight for me was the shore excusions. We went to Chichen Itza in Progresso and Paradise Beach in Cozumel. We booked  through the ship for our Mayan ruins tour. Our tour guide was not the best but we are still glad we made the trip to see the ruins. The beach was a blast. They had blow up toys, snorkling, food, and a swimming pool. It was all very nice. We got off the ship and took a taxi the couple of miles down the road to get to the beach. There was something for everyone there!!

Cabin / Stateroom Very clean and our porter Francies was wonderful. Very friendy and asked for requests for the kids towel friends every night.
We didn't really use the childrens programs unless it was something for the whole family. So I can't give an hoest opinion.
The food was good but not the best food I've ever had. Its just how much your eating and the fact I wasn't preparing it. Wayan and Rosemary were our servers and they were so sweet and nice. They took realy good care of us.
Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
You go here to see the ruins not to play at the beach. Its a long pier and not that nice of a beach.
The island is all about tourism. Everyone speaks english and is wanting to help you. Its how the survive there. What we saw was very pretty and clean.

1 Comment