Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent vacation

Sail Date: October 05, 2015

I have been on several cruises before.  Although this ship doesn't have as many amenities as some other carnival cruise ships, the service from all the workers were absolutely amazing and made up for the less amenities.  There was no adult only quiet section, no specialty restaurant, and no water park like you may find in other cruise ships. But this was definitely a great vacation and would love to go again.

Some people may say it is small, but you have to understand that it's not a hotel room. All rooms in cruise ships are not that big. This was large enough for me and my wife, but I probably would book a suite if we brought out two young kids.

Make sure to go to the shows in the main theater. The dancers are amazing.

1 Comment